Inscrivez-vous à une réunion de présentation du portage salarial avec Wagram Consulting.
Prochaines dates :
Le 6 Janvier 2020 10H00-12H00
Le 13 Janvier 2020 10H00-12H00
Le 27 Janvier 2020 10H00-12H00
The management fees correspond to the services provided by Wagram Consulting :
- Management of your file
- Portage agreement
- Coaching and help in the redaction of your quotes
- Management of order / assignment contract
- DUE (Preliminary DPAE statement)
- Invoicing the clients
- Revovery of invoices
- Preparation of pay stubs, Payment of the salary, Reimbursement of expenses*
- Social and fiscal declarations, Payment of the contributions (National Health Service, old-age pension, retreat, welfare, ...
- RCP (Responsabilité Civile et Professionnelle) Insurance covering the risks in civil and professional liability
Management fees are calculated on the annual turnover of the consultant :
|Total annual turnover||Fees|
|from 1000 to 30.000 Euros||10 %|
|from 30.000 Euros to 60.000 Euros||8 %|
|from 60.000 Euros to 100.000 Euros||6 %|
|from 100.000 Euros to 150.000 Euros||5 %|
|over 150.000 Euros||4 %|
* Expenses management, training missions + 2 %
The Consultant's gross salary will be calculated as follow :
Turnover invoiced (and paid) to the client
- Management fees
- Reimbursement of expenses
- Social contributions
The actual pay will be around 48-54% of the turnover invoiced to the client.
The final percentage depends on the amount of expenses : when the Consultant has engaged expenses, these are deducted of the Social contribution basis, reducing the contribution paid.